Friday, June 19, 2015

v0.17 is Live!

Check the "Play the Game" tab above to get the new version!

It's been a little crazy, but I'm feeling good about this update. Got in something of a "double" sex scene with some alternatives worked in, plenty of new story content, and capped it off with a few little treats. Plus the new Patreon is online and going well so far! I'm hoping to see it really flourish with the excitement following the new copy of the game floating around. If you've been considering joining, or just know what would interest you if you were able to pitch in, don't forget to vote in the poll for what rewards I should offer!

It's pretty difficult to refer to the new content in a way that can be consistently understood, when it comes to dividing all the branches of the storyline into pieces to be talked about. So we're looking at the last two missing paths for "chapter two" for the stone door, meaning that you can now go through the stone door a second time, no matter what. On top of that, we have the "final chapter" for the stone door, but only for one path at the moment-- one of the black collar choices. There will be more content after the stone door, but there are going to be some "endings" to be found through the stone door, depending on the choices you make.

Additionally, this is a more subtle addition, but I've decided the "first half" of the game, the content before the doors, is stable enough at this point to have a more persistent achievement for completionists. It used to be that I would add achievements for completionism for just one version at a time, to give the game a little extra play time, but since I kept changing things, they weren't really valid for long. Now, I don't expect at least the first half of the game to change too substantially for this achievement to lose validity, at least for a little while. I've added a sort of "you've found all the basic content in the first half of the game" achievement for folks to chase after once they've played the game a bit-- and to give them a better idea of just how much they might have missed. I've tested it myself, and not only is it obtainable, but with the exception of three scenes that may be considered obvious to those most familiar with the game, the achievement can be obtained completely through one save file. Perhaps I should make an achievement along the lines of that particular trick, actually, now that I think of it...

Lastly, you'll probably notice this one pretty quickly, but I added a little graphical treat to the game, and I'm pretty happy with it! I hope it will prove pleasing for all my experienced players, and an inviting welcome to the newer players.

Thanks for your patience, everyone, and I hope you enjoy the new content!

No comments:

Post a Comment