Friday, June 12, 2015

v0.17 and Patreon!

Hello, everyone! v0.17 is ready as of this moment, and next weekend it will be released to the public! If you just can't wait to play, you may be interested in my new Patreon, officially launching today! As a kickoff special, everyone that joins will get advance copies of v0.17+ right away, no matter what amount they pledge. Check it out!

Right now, the only supporter rewards are the same as I've been offering before-- a cheat-enabled copy of the game, and if you're especially generous, early access to the next version. But I'm planning to add more rewards as the monthly pledge total increases, some of which I want to choose based on feedback from the community. Please take a look, and vote in the poll for what rewards you'd be most interested in! And if you're tantalized by these possibilities, the idea of monthly mini-updates, or even an on-the-spot feed of my new writing, then come pitch in, and maybe tell a friend or two!

And yes, for those of you who may be wondering, I will still accept donations the old-fashioned way here on my blog, and send the same rewards as usual. I'm hopeful lots of folks will be interested in the Patreon system, though, and we can build it up into something big and exciting for everyone! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment