Thursday, May 28, 2015

Time to Get Serious!

The goal is to have v0.17 ready and out sometime in June, and with all the preamble a release requires, that means I'm drawing in tight on my deadline for writing new content. The second chapter behind the stone door is finally complete, but I'm still working on adding what I can for the third and final chapter. I'm aiming to have at least one path of roughly twelve complete, and hoping I might be able to add more before release. As it stands, I'll estimate I'm at about...

(+++++=====)

Halfway there! I've been pounding out a lot for MVOL in the last week or so as the deadline looms up, and I still feel like I have a lot more I need to get in there. I still need to learn to respect this schedule and work more reliably even when it's not close to the end, but if anything, this is proof that the schedule is a good idea for keeping production going more quickly on the game.

As things start to pick up, I'm expecting to come back with more news, more frequently, so keep an eye on this blog! :3 And again, if you're ever wanting a more consistent, constant stream of information from me, I've been updating my Twitter (@Lithiers) every day I get writing done, and my personal blog is still going strong, though I've been considering changing up its schedule. Recent posts include a preview for the next version of MVOL, two previews for my first exclusive eBook, and a variety of rants about things ranging from the role emotions play in modern society to sex scenes in film and books. Come check it out! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Much yay, very wow!

    I hope you keep going. :)

    -TheGreatAvenger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many await the arrival of an update which allows to have more ways to act lith

    ReplyDelete