Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ready and Waiting...

It was a bit close, but v0.16 is complete, on schedule! I sent out advance copies two days ago to everyone that donated $25 or more to v0.15, and I plan to make the public release next weekend. If you just can't bear to wait until then, though, as of this journal you can donate any amount to get your own advance copy of v0.16 with cheats enabled! And, of course, if you donate $25 or more that will put you on the list to get a copy of v0.17+ ahead of everyone else.

Also, the TagIt sale is still going over on SoFurry and FurAffinity! If there's any themes or kinks you've been wanting to see me write about, now's the time to put your money where your wishlist is and make me write about them! Also, I'd like to clarify that buying multiple tags is allowed, and that you don't have to worry about the transition to latecomer prices if you're buying them in one big bundle, just to keep it simple. I wanted to encourage some diversity, but at this point, it's more important to me that we fill all the slots so I can get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment