Sunday, March 15, 2015

On Schedule!

Well, it doesn't look like I'll be busting it out early, but so far it looks like I'll have v0.16 ready just barely in time to send out advance copies this coming weekend to those that have donated $25 or more on v0.15, and I should have it all polished up and good to go by the weekend of the 28th for the public release. It's getting close!

(++++++++==)

My proofers have been giving me some positive feedback on the new content. There's no sex scene in this wave of content, but I hope you'll all enjoy a little more in-depth character development as the nature of the world behind the stone door really starts to set in. It's also shorter than the v0.15 update, but half the words in a quarter of the time is a pretty decent improvement, I think xP I hope you'll find it worthwhile!

Also, I've finished my first TagIt story, the one we voted on here a few months ago, and I'm getting ready to post it this coming weekend as well. Along with that, I'm getting ready to start the second TagIt, the "for realsies" one where anybody can pop in and buy a tag to make sure I'm writing about the topic of their choice in my next story! :3 If you'd like to get in on it, keep an eye out for my journals on FurAffinity and SoFurry this coming Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment